This Privacy Statement informs You of Your privacy rights and the ways in which the law safeguards them while describing Our policies and practices regarding the gathering, use, and sharing of Your information when You use the Service.
Discussion and Definitions
The following circumstances establish the meanings of terms with capitalised first letters:
Whether they are written in the single or plural, the following definitions have the same meaning.
As it relates to this privacy statement:
- Account denotes a special user name and password set up for you to access our service or certain features of it.
- Company (referred to as “the company,”, “we,”, “us,” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Cookies, which are tiny files that a website places on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device and which, among other things, store information about Your browsing activity on that website.
- Canada’s Ontario is the mentioned country.
- Device refers to any item that may access the Service, such as a smartphone, tablet computer, or computer.
- Any information that relates to a named or identifiable individual is considered personal data.
- Service is a reference to the website.
- Any individual, living or dead, who manages data for the Company is referred to as a service provider.
- It refers to other firms or people who are engaged by the company to enable the service, to deliver the service on the company’s behalf, to carry out tasks associated with the service, or to help the company analyse how the service is utilised.
- Usage Data is a term for information that is automatically gathered from either the service’s infrastructure or data supplied by the service’s users (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to VideoDownloader.so, accessible from You denotes either the individual accessing or using the Service or, where appropriate, the corporation or other legal entity accessing or using the Service on their behalf.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We could ask you for certain personally identifiable information while you use our service that will allow us to get in touch with you or identify you.
The following examples are not exhaustive of personally identifiable information:
the email address
Information on use
Information on use
When using the Service, usage data is automatically collected.
Usage Data may contain specifics like the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of Your Device, the kind and version of your browser, the sites of our service that You access, when and how long you spend on those pages, as well as other diagnostic data and the time and date of your visits.
When You use a mobile device to access the Service, We may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the kind of mobile device You use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the kind of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you visit our service or use a mobile device to access it, we may additionally gather information that your browser provides to us.
Cookie Technology and Tracking Technologies
To monitor user behaviour on Our Service and save certain data, we employ Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Beacons, tags, and scripts are examples of tracking technologies that are utilised to gather data, track users, and evaluate and enhance Our Service.
Cookies or browser cookies may be among the technologies we employ.
A cookie is a little file that gets stored on your device.
You may configure your browser to notify you when a Cookie is being sent or to reject all cookies.
Cookies in Flash.
To gather and retain data about Your choices or activities on our Service, several elements of our service may employ local stored objects (or Flash Cookies).
The browser settings used for managing browser cookies do not apply to flash cookies.
Where can I change the settings for blocking or deleting local shared objects may be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main Where can I change the settings for blocking or deleting local shared objects_.
Web beacons, also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs, are tiny data files that may be included in some parts of our Service and emails. They allow the Company, for example, to keep track of users who have accessed those pages or opened emails, as well as for other website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Session cookies and persistent cookies both exist.
While session cookies are erased when you close your web browser, persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device even when you go offline.
Finding out more about cookies:
For the objectives listed below, we utilise both session and persistent cookies:
Essential / Required Cookies
Type: Temporary cookies
In charge of: Us
These cookies are necessary to deliver the services you request from the website and let you enjoy some of its features.
They aid in user authentication and guard against fraudulent account use.
The services that You have requested from us cannot be offered without these cookies, thus we only use them to provide them to you.
Administrated by: UsType: Persistent Cookies
These cookies are used to determine if visitors to the website have consented to the usage of cookies.
Administrated by: UsType: Persistent Cookies
Use: These cookies let us remember decisions you make when using the website, including remembering your login information or preferred language.
To provide You a better tailored experience and save You from having to input Your Preferences each time You access the Website, certain Cookies are used.
Use of Your Personal Data
For the following objectives, the Company may utilise personal data:
- To deliver and keep up our service, including keeping track of how it is being used.
- In order to manage Your Account, you must first be registered as a user of the Service.
- Access to certain Service functions that are available to You as a registered user may be granted to You based on the Personal Data that You Provide.
- For the purpose of carrying out a contract, we will create, abide by, and carry out any additional agreements made with you through the Service that are related to the goods, services, or other items You have purchased.
- Please call me at:
- To get in touch with You via email, calls, SMS, or other comparable types of electronic communication, like push notifications from a mobile application, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation. These communications could be updates or informative ones about the functionalities, goods, or contracted services, like security updates.
- Unless you have chosen not to receive this information, we would want to keep you informed about news, special deals, and events we are hosting that are comparable to those you have already purchased or inquired about.
- Managing Your requests
To handle Your requests for Us and attend to them
- To evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred. For business transfers.
- For further purposes: We could use Your information for things like data analysis, spotting usage patterns, gauging the success of marketing campaigns, and assessing and enhancing our service, goods, and marketing efforts as well as your experience.
- In the following instances, we could disclose personal information about you:
- With service providers: We could disclose Your personal information to service providers in order to track and assess how our service is used, as well as to get in touch with you.
- Regarding business transfers: We reserve the right to disclose or transfer Your personal data in connection with or during the course of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business by another firm.
- With Affiliates: We could divulge Your information to Our associates, in which case we shall demand that they abide by this privacy statement.
- Affiliates are any subsidiaries, partners in joint ventures, or other businesses that we control or that have a shared control structure with us. Our parent company is an example of an affiliate.
- In order to provide You with certain goods, services, or promotions, We may share Your information with Our business partners.
- In your interactions with other users in the public areas, you should be aware that any personal information You share with them may be seen by all other users and may also be made available to the public.
- Your permission is required before we release Your personal information for any other reason.
Data Storage and Retention
Your personal information will only be kept by the Company for as long as it takes to accomplish the goals outlined in this privacy statement.
To the extent needed by law (for instance, if we must keep your data on file to abide by relevant laws), to settle disputes, and to enforce our agreements and policies, we will keep and use your personal data.
Additionally, the Company will keep Usage Data for internal analysis needs.
Usage Data is typically stored for shorter periods of time, with the exception of when this data is utilised to enhance the operation of Our Service, conform to Legal Obligations, or where We are required by law to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Your Personal Information
Personal Data about you is processed wherever the parties participating in the processing are located, including the operating offices of the Company.
It implies that this data may be moved to and kept on computers situated outside of Your state, province, country, or another governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may vary from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred if the Business merges, acquires, or sells assets.
The Business may occasionally be obliged by law to divulge Your Personal Data or in response to legitimate government requests for the information (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Additional legal requirements
If the Company has a good faith conviction that disclosing Your Personal Data is essential, it may do so.
Fulfil a legal requirement
safeguard and uphold the Company’s rights and property
Prevent or look into any potential misconduct with the Service.
Ensure the public’s or Service users’ personal safety
Defend against judicial culpability
Safety of Your Personal Information The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While We Make Every Effort to Protect Your Personal Data with Commercially Acceptable Means, We Cannot Guarantee Its Complete Security.
Privacy of Children
Anyone under the age of 13 is not eligible to use our service.
Anyone under the age of 13 is not purposefully subjected to our collection of personally identifiable information.
Please get in touch with us if you’re a parent or legal guardian and you know that your child has given us personal information.
We take efforts to erase the data from Our servers if We become aware that We may have obtained Personal Data from anybody under the age of 13 without verifying parental permission.
We may ask for your parent’s permission before collecting and using Your information if We must rely on consent as the legal basis for doing so and Your nation requires it.
Other Website Links
Links to other websites that are not run by Us may be present on Our Service.
You will be sent to a third party’s website if you click on one of their links.
We admonish you to carefully read the privacy statement on each website you visit.
The content, privacy practises, or other policies of any third-party websites or services are beyond our control and responsibility.
Adaptations to this Privacy Statement
It is encouraged that you routinely check this privacy statement for updates.
Any modifications to this privacy statement take effect when they are published on this page.